Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When I did the XClamp and burn in fix on my 360, my BIL let me borrow some thermal paste...Well it was complete crap. My XBox started overheating, so since my wife was working yesterday, I figured I'd make the 45 minute drive to Fry's and get some Arctic Silver. Since I had to take my XBox apart AGAIN anyway I figured I'd paint it. What's really really sad...I can take my Xbox completely apart and have the motherboard out of the case in less than 5 minutes...

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They're just plastic doors, and the case, disk tray face, and faceplate were off the system when they were painted. How stupid would they have looked if they were all white...

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think that looks cool!

I'd kinda like to paint mine too, but I guess I don't have the guts to take it apart. :lol:
Mine has been apart so many times it's insane. There's nothing to it. It's easier than disassembling a tower (ATX)

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
i wouldnt want to take mine apart because then i cant get it fixed for free if i get the rings

·
Registered
382 Posts
Mine has been apart so many times it's insane. There's nothing to it. It's easier than disassembling a tower (ATX)
The real shot to Microsoft is that you've HAD to take your 360 apart that many times!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Note to self: If I EVER mass produce something. Don't ever make it so crappy that my customers are more adept at taking it apart to fix it than I am.

MS Xbox360 = Uber FAIL

:lol::lol::lol:

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL I was making that very same arguement with my BIL the other day. He said "It's so awesome that MS made a console that's so easy to disassemble and fix." I said "No it's not. There's no reason on earth that I should be this intimately familiar with the disassembly process or the internals of that damned thing."

1 - 20 of 20 Posts