Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I'd start a thread just for posting your pictures since there are several threads talking about the subject. This way, we can all look in one place.

While I don't have a Camaro to get a free pizza, I was looking on PJ's site, www.papasroadtrip.com , and saw this post:

Dave in VA said:
Thanks again Papa J

Here is a pic of my Camaro outside your Falls Church, VA location. Man… that pizza was delicious!

Since Falls Church is right next to McLean (where I just moved from), I will consider this my submission :lol:

Post yours up (or even pictures you find online)!

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
I cheated I went to 2 :p I saw SO MANY. Only one other 5th Gen though. I didn't have time to take alot of pictures because people were talking to me about my car.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I went for my pizza around 5:30. There was a 96 and an 84 there. The girl at the counter said they had 12 so far. While I was there they took a picture of my car.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Yea the district manager was at one location. He took a picture of mine and the other yellow one. He asked for my email just in case they used it for something.

Also out of all the pictures on the PJ facebook page I'd have to say the 2 Yellow 2010 2SS/RS's is the best one so far :p

·
Registered
31 Posts
I stopped by the local PJ's on my way home from work, about 3pm and there wasn't a Camaro to be seen besides mine. The manager said so far there had been five in earlier. Mine being the only 5th gen. Kind of disappointing, there are several around. My big guy got his picture taken also.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Here's our baby getting her free pizza.
A really nice, fast 98 ss with the Fbody Father sig. under the hood.
Nice silver LT.
Cool black with IOM stripes and interior.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Here's mine

When I told the girl at the counter she said "I need to see it" so I pointed at the nicest car in the lot, but she still didnt know what one it was... Then I hit the unlock button to turn on the lights and said that one, she thought I was messing with her and didnt believe that it was a Camaro, so I gladly pulled up so she could get a closer view. This was the first new Camaro she had ever seen, and of course she had to take some pics. It drew a little bit of a crowd too, as it usually does.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts

its funny seeing the REAL mexican food sticker in the resturant window.....around here if we saw that we would be like whats everyone else serving :confused: lol

good pics Tim Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Is Papa John's posting the pics their staff take anywhere?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Haha. They mentioned this at Langely Speedway last night. I got all excited then remember I own a Nissan. Lol.

I'll have to wait a while I guess. I'll save my $10.95 for the car fund.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts