Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else notice the exterior lights that are supposed to come on every time you get out or when you unlock the doors sometimes do not? It does not happen every time, but maybe like every 10 times? And it does not seem to matter whether it's dark out or not. Seems like a bug in the programming to me or something... I know there are options in the radio to turn them off and such and I checked and they are all set to turn on.

Should I bother taking it in for that?? :confused:

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Anyone else notice the exterior lights that are supposed to come on every time you get out or when you unlock the doors sometimes do not? It does not happen every time, but maybe like every 10 times? And it does not seem to matter whether it's dark out or not. Seems like a bug in the programming to me or something... I know there are options in the radio to turn them off and such and I checked and they are all set to turn on.

Should I bother taking it in for that?? :confused:
I have not experienced this problem...but if I did...I would definitely take it in because it isn't gonna fix itself...and nobody else is going to fix it for free.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I took it in and had a couple of other small problems to fix too.
They could not find anything wrong (with the lights) and it now works (most of the time).
The mechanic at the dealer said since these cars are still relatively new, not all problems have been found yet...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts