Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You 5th Gen guys will love this, well unless you are chasing me! LOL This is the rear portion of a Pedders Track II sytem on a G8. It should look the same on a Camaro.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Great pics, Charlie.....you know I expect a write up on the before/after handling.;) When are you doing the front?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I should have it all done with a aggresive alignment by Suday. Once I test that, I will return the alignment to more of a drag race set up.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks! Its what I do so it better look that good!

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Sure, I'm not into lowering.
Unless you can change the Z85 suspension so I don't knock out my fillings/hurt my back when I hit a bump. :p

Some exhaust stuff would be nice, too.
Slamming a truck looks great but when doing so you are so taking away from the performance !!!!!!!!!
Arizonaspeedandmarine took a shortbed silverado and put a 2/4 mild drop with front and rear sway bars with larger brakes a supercharger , new exhaust and that truck out did a lot of Fbodies with aftermarket stuff.

Lowering a truck for performance doesnt not consist of Slamming it !!!!!!
it just gives it a little rake and some performance goodies . you cant even tell its lowered but its done just enough to keep the performance.

now I slammed mine and put enough $$$$$ behind it so it could perform as well.....thats what a highschool kid did back 12 years ago ( myself ) when everyone else's parents were buying them SS's !!!!!!!
Mine wouldnt do I took truckin magazine and built my own vehicle.
now it still sits in my Garage to this day beside my 69.

Buying this New Camaro will be something I dreamed of since I was 17 .....owning a NEW camaro :D I will always love my 69 but I wanted a new one from day one.

·
8,984 Posts
Where did you click off those 12.70s?

Any before timeslips?

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
glad to see that you are still busy modding.... cant wait for my ride... which reminds me..

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Where did you click off those 12.70s?

Any before timeslips?
Right where you live! I only made 2 passes inbetween rounds of an divisional event after I had a few mods.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 29 Posts