Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The very first annual Peddersfest is coming!!!

Saturday, October 31st.

The event will be held at Lady Bird Johnson State Park in Texas. This is the same park that is used for Goatfest which routinely brings in over 100 GTOs. Peddersfest will include: Challenger, Charger, Magnum, 300C, GTO, G8, and Camaro.

MORE DETAILS SOON.

Face Book Group - Peddersfest 2009
For more up-to-date details!

In a nutshell:
We will be meeting up at Back Street Performance in Medina, Ohio and then rolling out to Peddersfest from there. If you want to meet up with us to roll out post up and let us know! This is going to be awesome! You won't want to miss out!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it will be a really good event. I think most of the fun will actually be in the drive down and then sharing stories about the drive.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hear you on that...working my butt off just to make sure I have work to go to in the future...

Some new info from JusticePete of Pedders:
Our North American HQ is about 15 minutes away from Fredericksburg. We use the www.HangarHotel.com for our Annual Dealer Meeting. We have a number of Aussie guests that come in for our Dealer meeting and we have the Best-of-the-Best Pedders Dealers from AU and the USA so Fredericksburg is where we plan to have Pedderfest as an Annual event. Lady Bird Johnson Park is a great location. There is a functioning airport that divides the park from the hotel. Fredericksburg is a great town and the drives through the Hill Country are awesome. I was first introduced to this area at a Goatfest. A lot has changed since then and now it has become our 'home'. We look forward to seeing you in Texas for Pedderfest!

·
Registered
176 Posts
The very first annual Peddersfest is coming!!!
Don't you mean, The Inaugural Peddersfest is coming. 2nd annual is ok. :)

·
Registered
355 Posts
peddersfest must be rescheduled

We didn't realize that Halloweeen was a national holiday. We received more pm's and emails stating that they could come on any other weekend except Halloween. With that being said we are rescheduling Peddersfest 2009 to Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!
We will reschedule a future Peddersfest to a weekend that does not conflict with a holiday. Thank You for all of your interest and support.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts