Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The very first annual Peddersfest is coming!!!

Saturday, October 31st.

The event will be held at Lady Bird Johnson State Park in Texas. This is the same park that is used for Goatfest which routinely brings in over 100 GTOs. Peddersfest will include: Challenger, Charger, Magnum, 300C, GTO, G8, and Camaro.

MORE DETAILS SOON.

Face Book Group - Peddersfest 2009
For more up-to-date details!

(Already started a thread in the Great Lakes section to get a caravan arranged out of Ohio.)

·
Registered
355 Posts
peddersfest must be rescheduled

We didn't realize that Halloweeen was a national holiday. We received more pm's and emails stating that they could come on any other weekend except Halloween. With that being said we are rescheduling Peddersfest 2009 to Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!
We will reschedule a future Peddersfest to a weekend that does not conflict with a holiday. Thank You for all of your interest and support.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
We didn't realize that Halloweeen was a national holiday. We received more pm's and emails stating that they could come on any other weekend except Halloween.
:confused:
Halloween isn't a national holiday in the U.S.

With that being said we are rescheduling Peddersfest 2009 to Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!
We will reschedule a future Peddersfest to a weekend that does not conflict with a holiday. Thank You for all of your interest and support.
Christmas day is a national holiday in the U.S.

I'm confused by the reasoning for the change, and by the new date. I'm thinking you wanted to schedule a date the isn't with a holiday because people are usually doing family stuff at those times, but then you scheduled a date that is almost guaranteed to get a low turnout as most families will certainly be doing family stuff on Christmas eve/day. I'll look forward to the next date, I really want to attend my first one sometime in the next 12 months. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Halloween isn't a national holiday in the U.S.

Christmas day is a national holiday in the U.S.

I'm confused by the reasoning for the change, and by the new date. I'm thinking you wanted to schedule a date the isn't with a holiday because people are usually doing family stuff at those times, but then you scheduled a date that is almost guaranteed to get a low turnout as most families will certainly be doing family stuff on Christmas eve/day. I'll look forward to the next date, I really want to attend my first one sometime in the next 12 months. :thumbsup:
The Christmas date was humor.

mike
dms

1 - 6 of 6 Posts