Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i don't have my SS yet... but after a good 10 or 15K miles I plan on modding it a bit. So my question is... Fastlane's Stage II or LMR's Street Stalkeer or Slayer packages?? Basically anyone who has seen these packages in action, what do you think? I live in Dallas and I think that a trip to Houston is what I'm gonna have to do. but what do y'all think?

hope someone hasn't already asked this.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
I like the Street Stalker pkg myself, but I think this will come down to personal preference on how much HP you want to gain and how big the wallet is, as usual :D

I'll be lookin at making this same move, but my mod point will be at 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first :thumbsup:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the Street Stalker pkg myself, but I think this will come down to personal preference on how much HP you want to gain and how big the wallet is, as usual :D

I'll be lookin at making this same move, but my mod point will be at 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first :thumbsup:
I hear you on that. so far LMR is the one i like so far and my wallet isn't exactly fat either so hear you on waiting a bit. But im not getting any warranty from the dealership. I've always had a warranty on all my cars but never used them. so this time I'm just gonna do without.

·
Registered
124 Posts
So i don't have my SS yet... but after a good 10 or 15K miles I plan on modding it a bit. So my question is... Fastlane's Stage II or LMR's Street Stalkeer or Slayer packages?? Basically anyone who has seen these packages in action, what do you think? I live in Dallas and I think that a trip to Houston is what I'm gonna have to do. but what do y'all think?

hope someone hasn't already asked this.
Before making the trip out to Houston you should check with Andy over at ADM in lewisville. They are just off I-35E and Main St. He's got good prices and from what I've seen he knows his stuff. He is also the one that just put a LS7 in an '10 Camaro.

I'm not saying "Don't go to LMR". I'm just saying you should check out ADM first before making your decision.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts