Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I guess over on Camaro5.com, you can't say anything about the V8 models especially if you own a V6 model.

It seems the V6 guys have been beaten down by the antagonistic attitude that exists over there. In fact, there are a few people that are realizing that and are getting annoyed by it. You can see it in the comments they make in their posts.

Unfortunately, like me, they will soon not have a voice because their posts will be "edited" and "deleted" if it goes against the status quo. If that doesn't stop them, they will be permanently banned.

I have been a member of many enthusiast sites over the years, but as a V6 Camaro owner, I never felt as unwelcomed as I did over there. It was surprising.

On most car sites, as long as you don't get into personal attacks like name calling or threats, you can freely discuss and debate models, engines and modifications. This is what keeps the discussion going and fun. After all, being a member of an enthusiast site is mainly for entertainment purposes with a small bit of information thrown in.

I'm glad there are sites like Modern Camaro which give people the opportunity to speak freely, without fear of being censored. After all, this is the original 5th gen Camaro site and I hope more people come over here to participate.

This site is now my new home and I hope I can contribute to the discussion here. Thanks. ☺

·
Registered
775 Posts
Welcome, and as Comrando correctly posted, your far from alone. That's why sites like this and bowtie are the places to be.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
V6 Camaros are no less a Camaro than a V8.
You are welcome here.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
This girl loves everything about her V6

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
I had a V6, now have V8. Love them both. I've found that no matter how fast you are, there is always someone a little faster. Just sayin.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts