·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
*cough*

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Jetstream Blue:

Jinx Blue (aka Holden Voodoo Blue, except with more metallic)

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Start the Jinx Blue petition. Fight the power. Pray to Ceiling cat.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
anyone have a better picture of the blue they are offering?

·
Registered
897 Posts
Count me in. Anything close to that jetstream blue would be my new number 1 choice.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I really didn't think we would even be asking for a Bright blue metallic, but we are. C'mon, GM, give us a bright blue metallic....there's plenty of time to add it before production starts! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE?????:BangHead:

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
The problem they face with colors is that all the cars built at the Oshawa plant (Camaro, Impala, LaCrosse) have to share the plant's color palette, which is 12 colors.
All cars built there are painted in the same paint shop. Having different paint shops for each car would get stupid expensive.

Now you're thinking - ok 12 colors, how come Camaro only has 10?
Well the other 2 colors are on Impalas & LaCrosses that would look stupid on Camaro lol - beige and brown I think. There's also 2 colors used on Camaro that are not on Impala & LaCrosse... Inferno Orange and Rally Yellow. If I guessed correctly, the other 8 colors will be used on all 3 cars.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.