Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Internet security has suddenly started blocking pages on E Bay because of phishing. I haven't changed anything. I was wondering if something has changed at that site.

Anybody else been getting phishing warnings?

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
I get emails saying someone has a question on the item# you are selling please log in to see question but im not selling anything.:angry:

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
My Internet security has suddenly started blocking pages on E Bay because of phishing. I haven't changed anything. I was wondering if something has changed at that site.

Every once in a while people list bogus listings with infected code in them, that has thrown up flags with my software as well.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Nothin' yet. Geez, have hackers found another way to post bogus auctions. It was getting to be a real PITA for ligament sellers... and buyers for that matter.

·
2,774 Posts
ebay is starting to be nothing but no good for a small seller.. only for power sellers are really welcome there..kinda makes ebay not the best place to sell something and not hundreds of something.

·
Registered
470 Posts

Do you have Norton Internet Security, or some other Symantec product? I had a customer with this problem, I called support and everything, turns out it was a bug in one of their 'Live Updates' and we could do nothing but wait for another update.

So if that is the case, keep running your Live Updates to get it resolved.

-Brad

1 - 8 of 8 Posts