Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Camaro5 member went to a show lastnight and got shots from his blackberry of a New Camaro with backup sensors installed. This is a Gm car meaning it hasnt been sold yet so its probably the 1st one.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Those sensors don't bother me...on a darker color wouldn't be that noticeable. I don't have them on my car...don't really care all that much about them either way.

The "curry" dealer is one of the bigger dealers around here. Also supposedly asking for a $10k markup on the SS. :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I HATE IT. and with the Color im getting it screams look I got ACNE !!!!!!

This is a freakin Camaro not a dodge Caravan. Make this an option not standard. I want to drive my car not let some dam computer tell me what to do. I have never hit anything nor will I ever....I know how to drive without hitting stuff. Yeah im a little rough when it comes to this subject....the only reason you would hit something is if you were not paying attention.

I wish they would have installed these above the rear diffuser above the exhaust tips across. just ontp the silver of the car. Not right in the middle of the rear fascia.

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
I would not be oposed to a reverse camera that don't require the dots. I like having a reverse camera. Not because I can't back up without hitting anything, but it does make moving around in tight spaces much faster and when backing up I can get to the end over the driveway faster than without, but the backup sensors do not help me much at all. I would rather have a camera or nothing at all.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I would not be oposed to a reverse camera that don't require the dots. I like having a reverse camera. Not because I can't back up without hitting anything, but it does make moving around in tight spaces much faster and when backing up I can get to the end over the driveway faster than without, but the backup sensors do not help me much at all. I would rather have a camera or nothing at all.
I can see that maybe those are not noticable.
seeing out of this car reminds me of a Corvette are they getting these also ? HELL NO :mad:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
both my cars are big, haven't hit anything with them, don't plan to either.

Looks like the sensors might be covered by your license plate? :confused:

if you are looking at those 2 big dark holes inside the license plate ring someone please throw a brick at him lol j/k

its the dots across the back bumper or the ones on each side of the backup lights hahahahahahaha

Those Big dark holes behind the license plate are for the trunk monkey shunt to breath.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
if you are looking at those 2 big dark holes inside the license plate ring someone please throw a brick at him lol j/k

its the dots across the back bumper or the ones on each side of the backup lights hahahahahahaha

Those Big dark holes behind the license plate are for the trunk monkey shunt to breath.
oh jeez.. wow i missed that... ya'll are making a stink about those? :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the air force might have a problem with that. :nana:
I work with the airforce DAILY and happen to work inside a facility where Chief Master Sergeant's and a General speak to me on a daily basis lol
Hell one of my chief master sergeants lets me drive his 2ss IOM around lol

im sure I can talk to one about your new job being a trunk monkey hahahahaha after thinking those 2 holes were sensors yoy may end up out no the flightline dragging cable lmao btw its hot outside today hahaha.

back on topic NCO lol

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Aren't you suppose to be working??? Is this what govment cheese is paying for :lol:

Actually im off already. Goverment isnt paying me anything right now :lol:
I went in earlier this morning than usual so I took off early.

However the rest of my afternoon consist of trying to get my freezer fixed.
Nothing like waking up to a lake of water ( melted ice ) in your kitchen floor lol
I may be buying a whole new refriegerator :( I'm on a war path right now as you can tell. My Food is sitting in kitchen in ice chest covered in ice.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Don't you know that the Air Force pays us to surf the net, and post on forums. What do u think they pay us for???

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
I thought they payed you to play beach volleyball and sing kareoke like they did in Top Gun! Boy was I wrong, but then I guess Al Gore had not invented the internet back then :lol:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts