Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This past weekend I had the opportunity to "borrow" Jim Bell's personal 2010 Camaro. This is the 650hp version of the limited production Mr. Norm's Garage 2010 Camaro (they are also building an 825hp and 1,000hp versions) and it was for a driving impression for one of the magazines I edit as well as a road trip story for my website automotivetraveler.com.

What makes the Kenne Bell supercharger package unique is that the compressor is liquid cooled, which reduces oil temperatures as well as contributing to lower internal stress and longer component life.

Another area where the Mr. Norm's Garage team upgraded the Camaro is on the inside where the seats are trimmed in two-tone leather, in this case red/black. It makes a huge difference as I think you can see from the photo.

Because another magazine had blown up the differential the previous Monday, I was able to really hammer the car -- that will come later -- but we did put the car to a unique test as we drove it up to Death Valley -- I take spy photos throughout the summer -- and we did encounter temperatures of 114 degrees which certainly provided all the components a severe test.

For the rest of the story and more photos I invite you to take a look at the whole story on automotivetraveler.com.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Good article, thanks for posting, excellent pictures as well. Do you know what those wheels are? The are article said Fenton-style, but who actually makes the wheels.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe them to be a unique Mr. Norm's Garage design inspired by a Fenton wheel but will get a confirmation for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts