Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find a black flushmount bowtie emblem that would fit on this grille..i 3m'd my stock emblem and it just stuck out to far! Thanks for any input,Rich

·
8,984 Posts
Did you try the company that you bought the grill from? How about the vendors here.

The search function is your friend.

Defenderworx, Emblempros, etc.......

·
3,081 Posts
Did you try the company that you bought the grill from? How about the vendors here.

The search function is your friend.

Defenderworx, Emblempros, etc.......
Emblempros can get you one. They make all kinds:thumbsup:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Have you considered not mounting a bowtie of any type on the front grille? To me it seems a shame to mess up the simplicity that's part of the beauty. However, it's your car and your consideration of what is beautiful.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Did you have to remove your front clip to install the grill... I have mine but am waiting until I have the weather and time to remove the front clip and have to find the correct LEDs to install in he lower grill before I do my install. Since I want some LEDs on the front for a diffrent look... What method did you use to renstall the SS emblem. I want to keep my RS emblem...

·
Registered
387 Posts
I think the Bowie is a bad idea. With the billet grille you should look into SS emblems or something like that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts