Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a new electric leaf blower to blow dry my car after washing. It has two settings...low-150mph or high-220mph!! Its made by homelite and I picked it up for $42. Works GREAT!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I just bought onefor the same purpose the other day, since my old one for the yard quit working, this one goes up too 240 mph..

·
Registered
99 Posts
BLOWER.jpg

I use this one, cordless, small but powerful!

I use a chamois and the blower to finish up, but I am a detail freak.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Good to see I am not the only one..my wife has been laughing at me for that last 12 years. I have an old 2 in one shop vac thats motor coms off and is a blower. Started using it on my Harleys long time ago and just transitioned to the Camaro. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I used a blower to dust my car off once. It was in the garage. Blew the ice scrapper right off the wall. It bounced on the hood 3 times before hitting the ground. It had metal edges. <sob>

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I used a blower to dust my car off once. It was in the garage. Blew the ice scrapper right off the wall. It bounced on the hood 3 times before hitting the ground. It had metal edges. <sob>
:eek:

but could have come even worse
(as you are the owner of a vert, you might have blown away the complete top)
if you do not have any top-probs, please tread your car well...

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Envy I assume you mean me and the chamious right? I might just look into the leafblower, but will have to retain the chamious for washing away from home.
No...I meant the blower. Here's a thread that discusses how I dry Envy. I just didn't like the leaf blower thing. http://www.moderncamaro.com/forum/appearance/35565-windshield-auto-glass-cleaning.html

·
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No...I meant the blower. Here's a thread that discusses how I dry Envy. I just didn't like the leaf blower thing. http://www.moderncamaro.com/forum/appearance/35565-windshield-auto-glass-cleaning.html
I think its awesome. I blow off the majority of the water and finish with a microfiber towel. Didn't take long at all. :5go:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts