Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about doing some stripes, but I can't decide what would look best on a black SS/RS. I don't want white. I'm thinking maybe red hockey or bumblebee... Are there any pictures out there of Camaro's with some other colors of stripe?

·
5thGen Supporter ^_^
145 Posts
I'm thinking about doing some stripes, but I can't decide what would look best on a black SS/RS. I don't want white. I'm thinking maybe red hockey or bumblebee... Are there any pictures out there of Camaro's with some other colors of stripe?
Black and Red would look hot!! :eek:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did you see the 10.000 mark up on the new camaro, no wounder GM is in trouble, well doesn't look like theres going to be one in my garage anytime soon. My dealer said oh well.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Did you see the 10.000 mark up on the new camaro, no wounder GM is in trouble, well doesn't look like theres going to be one in my garage anytime soon. My dealer said oh well.
Shop around, or better yet talk to one of the sponsoring dealers, you can get them MSRP, and I've heard of 5k over 10k is news to me.

·
Registered
897 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have the silver

Hopefully you can see them from my avatar. My seats have silver stiching on the leather. Everyone who has seen it thinks I made the correct choice.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Factory spacing of the stripes.

I have noticed a few photo's on the site of the GM accessory stripes that are on my car. These stripes come with a very specific spacing for he hood. Some of the stripes I have seen on posted here have a much wider space than GM recommends in the instructions that come with the kit.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
I have noticed a few photo's on the site of the GM accessory stripes that are on my car. These stripes come with a very specific spacing for he hood. Some of the stripes I have seen on posted here have a much wider space than GM recommends in the instructions that come with the kit.
I prefer the wider spacing of the "Bumblebee stripes". I think the spacing should be closer to the width of the reverse mohawk on the roof.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts