Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took delivery on Saturday and was able to clean her up and snap a few pics before I had to come back to school. After graduation in 2 weeks I will be sure to post some more.

The man who got me started with Camaro's (my dad)

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
NICE! Congrats. How do you like the color?

·
Registered
395 Posts
very nice color, i was going to get that color but decided on the black. congratz!!!!!

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Congratulations you lucky son of a gun :D ..... do you live in NJ because on the bottom right of the window sticker i saw those two letters?

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
You lucky East Coasters! Enjoy... :roxor:

·
Registered
4 Posts
now i think im going to order the blue instead of the cyber grey! Congrats on graduating and the new car man!

try and order all weather floor mats (totally worth it and easier to clean) instead of the towel!

·
5thGen Supporter ^_^
145 Posts
Congrats! A very beautiful Camaro. Your dad taught you well ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks a lot everyone! I love the color. It was a really tough choice (I was between Black, CGM, IBM and possibly IOM). I don't think I could have gone wrong with either of them but I'm happy with that I have.

As far as the NJ part goes I grew up in Clinton but my dad moved right across the border to PA once I came to college. My mom still lives in the Clinton area as do all my friends so I will be there a lot during May.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts