1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
trunk mounted battery??? me likey:D

·
Registered
620 Posts
Nice i like it, and the battery in the trunk is cool and good for the weight dispersment.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
I like to know what V6 that is. Someone get brandon to go outside and take the engine cover off his new CTS to see if its the same one.:lol:

Also this shows that the ram-air scoop was just for looks. :mad:

No biggie.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I like to know what V6 that is. Someone get brandon to go outside and take the engine cover off his new CTS to see if its the same one.:lol:

No biggie.
yea its not open but i think it is because the hood latch is right there, the pics were taken at various times, there are two diff cars in the background, in the first it is a colbalt i belieave and in the second it is a caliber.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Is it DI or non-DI. The article mentions 3 reservoirs to confirm a DI model instead of a Non-DI. I hope so.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
hmmmm its even got that little indention like a open air inlet in front of the hood. I thought that would be an SS option if given to us.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Looks like the scoop is non funtional and I don't like it anyway. I will fill it in when I get one.

No biggie.
No can do. I traded the CTS for an Escalade.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Here is a 3.6 DI CTS engine. THe engine covers on though.

The valve covers look very much alike

Here is the non DI, but it looks like the same engine. I see only very minor difference between those two pics.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Looks like the scoop is non funtional and I don't like it anyway. I will fill it in when I get one.

No can do. I traded the CTS for an Escalade.
Big pimpin. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
now they just have to get the V8 cars, instead of the V6s. And non-blurry ones like these new shots.

Im sure they have puma or cougar in the car when its parked and have a guy that looks like Jason Statham as sniper on top of the building next to where the car is parked.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
No matter which model I get, if the scoop is non-functional it's getting filled.
You need a good KITT light to put in there....

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
That looks like a maitenance nightmare! Sorry I see engines I automatically look at how hard to service it. :lol: A hot V6 nice.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.