Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, it was yesterday, and after being up for 30 hours on all of 6 hours of sleep, i was out there bright and early at 8am when the race started! Stayed till it ended at 7pm, and took pictures like it was my job, we had a great spot around a corner, and the cars would pass within 3 or 4 feet of us at times if they oversteered out!! Anyways, hang on, because i just finished editing a TON of pictures!!!

To start off, here was my view from the ridge!

The pace car was a Porsche Panamera

We started off with the Vintage cars!

EDIT: my photobucket is about to blow it's bandwidth, so here's the album link.. i have to reduce my # of pics on the thread severely though. http://s489.photobucket.com/albums/rr256/thedcorvette/PIkes peak hill climb/?action=view&current=IMG_0209-1.jpg

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Awesome pictures ...............but where are the Camaros ;).... Thanks for sharing as always :thumbsup:

·
Registered
50 Posts
I also liked the B&W of the vintage cars! There is an XBox 360 game that has Pikes Peak on it and sure enough the modified Semi Tractors are available for that track as well. Awsome picts all around!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Great Pics!!! Love how some of them look vintage with the cars. Great effect with the black and white :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I also liked the B&W of the vintage cars! There is an XBox 360 game that has Pikes Peak on it and sure enough the modified Semi Tractors are available for that track as well. Awsome picts all around!
better shot of the Rig.. i had the camera in my backpack when that thing flew up, i'm surprised i caught it at all.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I just came here to say "e30 ftmfw!!!!" Nice shots btw.

·
8,984 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts