Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys how many people saw American Chopper tonight? (3/26/12) PJD is doing a limited edition SC Camaro. They did not reveal price but said production is limited to 77. They are being produced by Trans American Muscle in Fl. Sorry no link at this time. Can't say that the car is my kind of thing but would make a nice show car.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your talk probably helped with the blower and exhaust install he helped with :thumbsup: He seems like a kewl guy.As for th car I wonder if they sealed the rivets after instal cause I would think that after a while they would leak ?:confused:

·
Registered
64 Posts
yep watched it and from what I saw all they did was repaint install some alum.panels ,supercharger,exhaust,wheels and recover the seats oh and a shifter all the stuff we have done or that are in the plans for many of us and I'm starting to dis-like the flat black paint on all these so-called mod-cars (west coast customs,PJD, ect..) now would I buy a PJD camaro (yes) just to put up but I still love to drive my rs/ss ....

·
Registered
142 Posts
I hate flat paint and the car is not my style, but I'm a big PJD fan. He has created some amazing bikes, but after seeing this car, I think he should stick to bikes.

Overall, it's not bad, but it's just not for me.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree. Glad he didn't use CF pieces. I feel the flat black entire car theme has run it's course as has CF.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I agree. Glad he didn't use CF pieces. I feel the flat black entire car theme has run it's course as has CF.
What I would like to see is another blacked out Lowered Camaro.

You know those cool ones with black rims, tinted windows, tinted tail lights, blinker covers.

That would be so original. <sarcasm>

:lol: No, way too many of those out there.

When I first saw the Camaro pictures, I was like, I think Paul could do better than that. But I did wind up liking it more after seeing the show and seeing more angles like that. I think it was more like my highwing spoiler. If i went only by pictures, verses seeing it in person, I would have never gotten it.

·
&#12518;&#12461;&#12498;&#12519;&#12454;
1,442 Posts
It's ok....I won't go running out to buy one, as it's not my cup o' tea ;)
I agree, from the appearance standpoint, he could've & should've done a better job.

·
Registered
782 Posts
It's not bad but I wouldn't want it . I think they should have air brushed the rivets !

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wonder what the car would have looked like with an all over plate and rivet look. Maybe with rust or water lines from the rivets. A majority of the car with these painted on and then the actual riveted on plates as accent. :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts