Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok seeing how its taking GM so long to let us know what we will be able to get on the new CAMARO lets tell them. I want a med blue with stripes Z28/ cowl hood/ rear spoiler / black leather 400 min HP/ 18 inch wheels unless they look lost in the wheel wells.All the standard items should be pw/pdl/cruise /ac/one disc stereo/and thats all i need.Whats everyone elese want .

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Ok seeing how its taking GM so long to let us know what we will be able to get on the new CAMARO lets tell them. I want a med blue with stripes Z28/ cowl hood/ rear spoiler / black leather 400 min HP/ 18 inch wheels unless they look lost in the wheel wells.All the standard items should be pw/pdl/cruise /ac/one disc stereo/and thats all i need.Whats everyone elese want .
Will that be cash, check or finance???? :hello:

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Red Z28 or Black SS (whichever has the most power). Manual transmission. Black leather. I don't want navigation and a single cd is fine enough for me. Just the basic power stuff and cruise. Other than that, I'll have to wait and see what they've got on the options list!

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Model with most HP, Blue, Vert, white stripes, fully loaded, Gotta drive one of the A6's befor eI decide on auto or stick.

·
Registered
330 Posts
exactly like slim except coupe rather then vert. and preferably the M6 trans

·
Registered
318 Posts
I'm still waiting to see how much it's going to cost. :p If it gives the Challenger a run for it's money, I'll do it.. Otherwise, I hate to say this, but the Challenger is a **** fine car. They beat GM to the punch, and they did it right. If it's affordable though; I want a solid black coupe, black leather, 6-speed, HIDs, best stereo you've got. Oh, right and a big punchy V8.

·
Registered
39 Posts
my camaro

medium blue coupe, DI-V6/6spd, pwr seats, navsat, killer sound system, dark tinted windows (do them after delivery), 20'' wheels, cruise pkg and whatever's on offer in high tech and driver comfort that i like :cool:

-or- :)

same as above, with 400 hp V8. i'm guessing here that the price difference between the DI-V6 and the base V8 would only be a couple thou - and that would make my choice the V8, all other things being equal. life is better in a V8! :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
V8 (whatever the largest one I can afford within reason), 6spd manual, black leather, 20% tint, 20" rims, bad ass stereo (will probably add to it later), whatever upgrade in suspension i can get. pw, pdl, cc, ac, ps. would love a sun roof or moon roof if its offered. or even T-Tops if they can get them to not leak.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
First model within a stones throw of 400hp. Color debate is going on in my head all the time. Especially when I wash my Dark Green Corvette, and it looks dirty an hour later, and I look at my wife's silver car that hasn't been washed in days, and it looks clean from more than 2 feet away.

Oh, and M6. That's a definite!

(and if I have my choice, push-button start)

·
Registered
357 Posts
In due time I will be test driving one, any model that they have on the lot.
I will sit back and read other peoples comments "pros & cons" , test drive some more,and wait to see if the General will be making any upgrades for the 2010 model.

I'm wanting a black SS or Z28, with white stripes. I plan to own this beast a very long time, and drive the hell out of it.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
330 Posts
is there a limit on how often you can test drive a car? think ill just go back each time they get a new one on the lot, and drive all of them before i make the final decision. and maybe a few extra test drives just for the fun of it...

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Bright blue metallic coupe with white stripes, black and white 2-tone interior, 6-speed manual V8 Super Sport. This car will be mine til I die!:D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts