Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, say, "I" if you think your going to get a ZL1 right when they come out, and let's discuss!

I!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I!!!

wish

I would love to own one of these monsters one day, but I highly doubt that will happen when they first come out. Guess this pile will just have to do for now :D

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
if the price is reasonable, I will be looking into them come 2012.. I'm more interested to see if they'll put the rear-camera rearview mirror feature into the regular camaro ss.. that would be a big factor in my decision on a camaro seeing as my bimmer is gone, I will probably be looking for another nice car come fall 2012.. so many choices for any price-range over 20 grand though, so we'll see.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if the price is reasonable, I will be looking into them come 2012.. I'm more interested to see if they'll put the rear-camera rearview mirror feature into the regular camaro ss.. that would be a big factor in my decision on a camaro seeing as my bimmer is gone, I will probably be looking for another nice car come fall 2012.. so many choices for any price-range over 20 grand though, so we'll see.
it is most likely will.

as for price... if MSRP starts at $50k, i'm ordering ASAP! i get a GM supplier discount, and i'm not falling for the dealer markup... AGAIN!

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
We'll see. Our next Camaro will be a convertible. We couldn't wait last time, but now we have a 5th gen, so we'll wait and see. I really would LOVE to have one, but the wife said some things will have to go, like extra cars.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
ME! That is my car... I'll just have to put alot more in my Camaro Fund now

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I...I!!!! Did I mention Me, Myself, and I?!?!?! I just have to figure out my funds and what the price will be..... :)

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
I am torn, since i was planning on buying 2011 convertible SS. So i guess price and availability will be the determining factor.

·
Registered
498 Posts
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
though i'd really love to say "I," i have to say "nay" because a Lorcin said, i have already planned to get a CTS V... and i don't want to get rid of Bee. he means too much to me. not to say things won't change over the next year, but as of now, i am still planning to trade my LaCrosse in on a CTS V at the end of the lease.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
though i'd really love to say "I," i have to say "nay" because a Lorcin said, i have already planned to get a CTS V... and i don't want to get rid of Bee. he means too much to me. not to say things won't change over the next year, but as of now, i am still planning to trade my LaCrosse in on a CTS V at the end of the lease.
coupe or sedan?

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I got my fingers crosed for redjewel to get the first on on the site!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts