Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 97 Viper and have owned it since new. Th car is worth less than a new Camaro. I love the new Camaro. It is the best of the big three attempts at a retro muscle.

So the question is this drive the Viper daily because its not worth much or sell it and get a camaro?

·
Registered
24 Posts
It depends. At this point of time, you might as well sell the viper because the gas mileage along will hurt you more than anything. But it's all dependent on what you love driving more.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your question perplexes me...so I'll start with one of my own. What is your daily driver now?
It was a highly modified Dodge Magnum. Now its a Honda civic. I love modifying cars and did not with the Viper. The magnum,my 2nd Dodge looked cool but was unimpressive. Now that it's gone I am bored.

Just moved to Florida and have room for only one toy.

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
It was a highly modified Dodge Magnum. Now its a Honda civic. I love modifying cars and did not with the Viper. The magnum,my 2nd Dodge looked cool but was unimpressive. Now that it's gone I am bored.

Just moved to Florida and have room for only one toy.
If that's the case...I would definitely get the Camaro. It's a super fun car to modify and make your own. Never a moment of boredom! :D

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
If that's the case...I would definitely get the Camaro. It's a super fun car to modify and make your own. Never a moment of boredom! :D
have you ever drove a viper? there is nooooo bordom at all with these cars. i love vipers.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would like to get in the 40's for it some dude offered me 39 but with 1700 miles on it I do believe it's worth more. Maybe I will make my wife park in the street and do both as someone suggested.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
1700 miles on it!? wow. id buy it for 40. thats a heck of a deal. i almost bought a 2001 with liek 20k on it for 45k.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
i love vipers... if only dodge hadn't of made them! the ACR still has the fastest time on TopGear USA, faster than 3 lamborghinis.

a guy i work with has a 94 venom 800 twin turbo with about 1300 miles. F*ck'rs FAST!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts