Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to move ahead with the Camaro. Can some one bring me up to speed on what is available and when?

Is there a option level on the SS that's most desirable?

Is there a Z28 model in the works?

When are the convertibles due out and what options will be available?

Thanks,

Mr Zilla

·
Registered
356 Posts
Convertibles are being built now, I believe, but either way they are just around the corner. The Z/28 is rumored but nothing official yet.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I decided to move ahead with the Camaro. Can some one bring me up to speed on what is available and when?

Is there a option level on the SS that's most desirable?

Is there a Z28 model in the works?

When are the convertibles due out and what options will be available?

Thanks,

Mr Zilla
The 2SS is the option level most desirable out of the SS IMO

Nothing Official on Z/28

There are threads on this very site with info about about the Convertible

·
Registered
38 Posts
1ss: 6.2L cloth interior no gauge cluster, no bluetooth, no usb port, basic stero
2ss: 6.2L leather interior w/ gauge cluster, with bluetooth, with USB port, (is bose the standard radio in the 2ss? im uncertain I dont remember)

convert's are in the 2011 model and there have only been demo's made. I think calloway has made 100 of them for sale....but then again its only 100 and they also come with the tsv2300 supercharger pre-installed...so those your looking like uh say 50k ish

anyone feel free to correct me if anything is wrong.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So th3 2SS is a 6 speed manual I would assume.

Any negs on the manual. That's what I am thinking

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
1ss: 6.2L cloth interior no gauge cluster, no bluetooth, no usb port, basic stero
2ss: 6.2L leather interior w/ gauge cluster, with bluetooth, with USB port, (is bose the standard radio in the 2ss? im uncertain I dont remember)

convert's are in the 2011 model and there have only been demo's made. I think calloway has made 100 of them for sale....but then again its only 100 and they also come with the tsv2300 supercharger pre-installed...so those your looking like uh say 50k ish

anyone feel free to correct me if anything is wrong.
Um.... Calloway made 100 verts (?) :no:... Um Neiman Marcus did a 100 verts :D,
but they have not been released as of yet :( & :)

oh boy...
Ha ha ha..........:lol:...................:facepalm:

So th3 2SS is a 6 speed manual I would assume.

Any negs on the manual. That's what I am thinking
You can get any combo a M6 or a A6 for any Camaro, the cost is around $1200 difference for any A6 (automatic 6speed) on them plus you loose 26HP on a A6 (400HP) vs M6 (426HP), A6's don't blow up the clutch like a M6 if you can't drive a M6 !
If you go to order a camaro like a 2SS/RS M6 "LS3" (color ?) comes standard on all Camaro's, you'll also need to know, you wont get to use the auto start or the shift buttons on the steering wheel also., you might want to change out the shifter, theirs been a few people who say you'll want to change out the shifter when you can because the stock one is sloppy.

A 2SS/RS A6 "L99" (color ?) you pay the price for the two extra features and you wont get the extra power.

check our search option, to see tons of info on this, we've got all of this covered their :thumbsup:

Let the flaming begin... M6's vs A6's ....:facepalm:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts