Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a patient person- I REALLY am... It's been 17 days since my car was made. I understand the quality review et al but come on... Cars were released to commerce over the weekend. I'm 150 miles away from the plant. It's now Thursday and I'm still sitting at event code 3800. Can I please have 4000? 5000 would be really cool. 6000 would be tits. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? I can't possibly drink anymore to forget about it...

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
98 Posts
screw patience. I'm with you!! I would be CRAZY with im-patience wanting my car. but hang in there, at least you're a lot closer to getting one than most of us.:5go:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I'm a patient person- I REALLY am... It's been 17 days since my car was made. I understand the quality review et al but come on... Cars were released to commerce over the weekend. I'm 150 miles away from the plant. It's now Thursday and I'm still sitting at event code 3800. Can I please have 4000? 5000 would be really cool. 6000 would be tits. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? I can't possibly drink anymore to forget about it...
Come on dude....the ones who should need help keeping the faith are those of us stuck at 1100...we'd think 1101 would be "tits". Those of us who've been trying for 3+ weeks to get that effin hurst shifter deleted with no luck because some dealers have other "more important" things to worry about than customer service.:angry: ok, end rant.;)

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Come on dude....the ones who should need help keeping the faith are those of us stuck at 1100...we'd think 1101 would be "tits". Those of us who've been trying for 3+ weeks to get that effin hurst shifter deleted with no luck because some dealers have other "more important" things to worry about than customer service.:angry: ok, end rant.;)
Point taken. Now have someone change the thread title to "Please help me not to be pissed off". :lol:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Point taken. Now have someone change the thread title to "Please help me not to be pissed off". :lol:

oh, I'm pretty pissed too...monday I may be canceling my order and looking for another dealer.:angry:

:Dyou should only be anxious...like a crack-head in need of a fix.;)

·
Registered
42 Posts
TRM -

Paddock called me today and said either today or tomorrow. Obviously not today! Maybe they'll be on the same truck!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts