1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
i got my camaro how else do you think i got that picture as my sig? :D

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
OK, we need an html person. I'm thinking we need some html code that will display a given number (in this case a user CP signature input status code), that will have an outline glow of red for 1100 series, orange for 3000 series, blue for 4000 series, yellow for 5000 series and green for 6000 series status codes in signatures. Anyone up for that, or something close to it?

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
OK, we need an html person. I'm thinking we need some html code that will display a given number (in this case a user CP signature input status code), that will have an outline glow of red for 1100 series, orange for 3000 series, blue for 4000 series, yellow for 5000 series and green for 6000 series status codes in signatures. Anyone up for that, or something close to it?
i know html
but i'm not sure exactly what you're trying to do

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
i know html
but i'm not sure exactly what you're trying to do
To have everyone put a html snip in their signature that indicates their order status code, depending on the number, the color of the text or "glow" effect would enhance the status code number.

Maybe I'm explaining this the wrong way..:confused:

·
barbarianmotorsports
422 Posts
went to the chino chevy dealer last night . here are some pics and me and my kid with the camarop i drove the car last night too. i took pics differnt from everyone else i know you guys don't want to see the same pics over and over.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts