Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was dropping my SS off for the ground effect install and look what pulled up.
I heard that LCPD had upgraded from the Mustang to a new Camaro. This is the 1st time I've seen it.

I haven't figured out how to post the BIG photos yet, but if you click on these it will enlarge them.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
...Like they NEED that. A cheap sedan would do just fine. You can't outrun the radio.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think they will be chasing any one with this one. It has the v6.
I think they use it with the DARE program and in a pinch to help with traffic accidents.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I don't think they will be chasing any one with this one. It has the v6.
I think they use it with the DARE program and in a pinch to help with traffic accidents.
hey man, dont be talking down the v6. Im sure that cop car could run down 80% of the vehicles on the road.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea. I'd like to see someone stuffed into the back seat with handcuffs on.:lol:
They would go before the judge and he would say that was punishment enough.:lol:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Oh sheesh :(. Some know how I feel about cops :p. My friend lives in LA but in Covington. She says the cops arent bad there at all! I think we should move there!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you see this rolling up fast in your rear view, with no blues on, you might speed up and see if he really wants to catch you. In other words, you may not relize he is a cop and see if he wants to go 100 mph. He will.:lol:

·
Registered
120 Posts
The V6 will do just fine for police vehicles. It goes fast and handles well enough to do the job. He doesn't have to catch retards, he just has to use his radio to strategically place other cars / pursuit tahoes / spike strips in your future path. Radio's are too fast, I think we should figure out a way to slow radio waves down. But seriously, nothing beats that unmarked car with all the blues and reds and whites I saw on here awhile back.

·
Registered
328 Posts
:thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts