Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
25 Posts
Good looking work ride. I would be more than happy to trade the Impala or Charger for that. Would be interested in seeing how well he fit the interior equipment in. It has to be a tight fit.

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good looking work ride. I would be more than happy to trade the Impala or Charger for that. Would be interested in seeing how well hit fit the interior equipment in. It has to be a tight fit.
I now, I was amazed how much crap they fit into my 92!:lol:

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Right.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I have never seen a V6 cop car.

·
Registered
216 Posts
All the new impalas cop cars are v-6s, some of the chargers are v-6. But think about it. The Crown Vic only has 250 horse. So the v-6 camaro has 54 on it, the charger has the same HP and the impala is lacking like 25 or so, but the impala is lighter so the performance is about the same. And i am sure that is like the Mustangs the Indiana State Police have. Off the show room, with lights and radio, no HD parts or anything.

With all that said, it still looks bad ass, i know i wanna drive it, and i would hate to see that in my mirror.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
on the drag strip..if you weren't a cop and had those lights going while you were running down the track..would u get in trouble?

·
Registered
216 Posts
do army cars get introuble for what?

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All of the fleets in Houston are changing to unmarked or Ghost Marked.

Chargers, et al.

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice. Yup these cars will show up as police cars al over the place.

No special stuff needs to be done to them either. :cool:
Drivers and Decals, well unless they are chasing a Camaro.:lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts