Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
wow...that's crazy. The cop definitely held his own.

;)

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
seen this video before on world's wildest police chases.funny as hell but yeah all it takes is a gunshot to the head to end it.well that's what I would have done if i was the cop :)

·
Registered
1,257 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Everybody lock your doors!
HOLD UP,HOLD UP reason why I said that is because I've considered becomming a police officer/state trooper both in NC and NJ.
but in NC at the time I wieghed 300 and needed to be 220 for the local PD.I also found out that I would be doing more rigerous training and all that for NC State Trooper school but right now I'm more focused on getting into the navy and going that route.
besides you live in a different state than I do anyway so why would you start to panic?:lol:

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
HOLD UP,HOLD UP reason why I said that is because I've considered becomming a police officer/state trooper both in NC and NJ.
but in NC at the time I wieghed 300 and needed to be 220 for the local PD.I also found out that I would be doing more rigerous training and all that for NC State Trooper school but right now I'm more focused on getting into the navy and going that route.
besides you live in a different state than I do anyway so why would you start to panic?:lol:
If you do in fact become a Police Officer... Remember something; The shooting of the head is not the best way to get answers!:lol:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
If you do in fact become a Police Officer... Remember something; The shooting of the head is not the best way to get answers!:lol:
well in that situation he was beatin the crap out of me and he was resisting arrest for assault on a police officer and my life was clearly in danger so your honor I took the shot and it stopped him:lol:

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
I gotta ask.....how many of you watched the whole video......er, um at least until the part where Rick Astley came on? I read several replies that didn't even mention it. The really odd part is that it was already mentioned about the 'Rick-Roll'.:confused:

Guys, it was a joke.....

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I gotta ask.....how many of you watched the whole video......er, um at least until the part where Rick Astley came on? I read several replies that didn't even mention it. The really odd part is that it was already mentioned about the 'Rick-Roll'.:confused:

Guys, it was a joke.....

LOL! I was wondering the same thing! I had the advantage of knowing it was a rick-roll before running it because of the spoiler posts (but watched it anyhow because no one was crying "foul!")

1 - 20 of 23 Posts