Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
It is a toss up between GM and Ford according to those results, but everything one reads on the automotive websites suggests a new bais towards Ford.

The next few years will be interesting. If only GM could get their products out a bit quicker once they pique the interest of Americans (Camaro & Volt lapse from concept to production)...

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I like that alot :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
I saw that earlier. I hope US made cars have turned the corner and can complete on a level playing field instead of some deserved some not, bias against domestic brands that has been perpetuated by many media outlets for years.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
It is a toss up between GM and Ford according to those results, but everything one reads on the automotive websites suggests a new bais towards Ford.

The next few years will be interesting. If only GM could get their products out a bit quicker once they pique the interest of Americans (Camaro & Volt lapse from concept to production)...
Most of it stems from the well known fact that Ford didn't take bailout money from the government, which does not say anything about their quality, just that they were a better managed company. I think GM is finally providing serious competition in quality across the board.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts