• Not sure yet. . .

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
was working on the poll. .. I must search. . . and get back to you. .

thread might be deleted by me if it is already up.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Found the other thread but all the color options were not listed. . so I'll leave this one up unless people complain.

This is all subject to change once they release the specialty Camaro's at Sema. (B.B. hopefully)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Cyber grey / black stripes...... MMMMMMMMM
I think so too! Inferno Orange just looks too pale.

I didn't think Cyber gray would be so popular. I thought it was going to be yellow.

I hope it's not too dark so you can't see the black stripes easily. I still need to see that color in person.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow, I was thinking CG too, but now I am thinking about changing it. . .

But, I'm still praying for a B.B. package.

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
after playing with the the cyber grey Z28 renderings, Im favoring cyber grey. Maybe black.

I didnt get the blue even close to what I wanted, so I think I should settle on aqua (update sig later and prolly a few more times before I buy the car, lol) and IOM would be to flashy for me.

But I have to see all colors in person to make that decision. If the cyber grey or black is a lower quality than Ive been seeing, then I may rethink it.

So for now cyber grey.

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
I, too, was going to do IOM, until I saw it. I wanted the "burnt orange" that was available on ALL the other GM cars, but for some reason they went with this orange. My second choice was Cyber Grey, and then the lighter blue. This sucks. How do you order a car with a color you've never seen it in?

·
Registered
461 Posts
I still can't make up my mind, I guess I will have to camp out at the factory and wait until they start rolling off the assembly line and compare the colors on the Camaro first hand.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
I still can't make up my mind, I guess I will have to camp out at the factory and wait until they start rolling off the assembly line and compare the colors on the Camaro first hand.
call me up and i'll go with you... i'll bring the long range lens and maybe a scope:D

1 - 20 of 49 Posts