Votes: 6 17.6%
  • There both OK, just doing there jobs

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
ALL car salesman...except for the 3 sponsors here.;)

with real estate brokers coming in a close second.:mad:

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Never came in contact with a Lawyer or a salesman that annoyed me, but I do hate People who tell their kids that Santa exists. And Jared Fogle. Ain't nobody eating all those sandwiches from Subway and getting slimmer. I got a cousin who lives near Beverly Hills that eats subway and weighs 90210.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I could not decide. Should have had politicians, then it would be a no brainer.:BangHead:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
car salesmen are like the flu. They suck and you feel like you're gonna die while dealing with them but when it's all over, you just remember how much it sucked and try to avoid it.

Lawyers are like herpes (or acne) When they're on you, they're on you like a bad sore. When they aren't around, you sort of worry that they're just waiting to rear their ugly head.

·
Registered
11 Posts
As a trooper, I'd have to say lawyers. If a car salesman gets on your nerves, you can just walk off the lot and go to another dealership. Try being on the witness stand for a couple of hours with a lawyer asking you the same questions twenty times each trying to get you to slip up. :eek: Give me a car salesman any day.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts