Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Didn't they already announced that the solstice is done after 2010? or at least they canceled development of the "next" model.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Keep the G8 and Solstice. Just make a G8 Sedan (done), Coupe, Vert and Wagon. There ya go. Performance in every shape.

GM even said the G3 won't stay for long. Lutz claimed it's a "Temporary car" whatever the hell that means...

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Didn't they already announced that the solstice is done after 2010? or at least they canceled development of the "next" model.
Nope. they just postponed the plans for the Kappa II Platform. We might see it in 2011 God willing.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Keep the G8 and G5, bring back the 'bird and kill anything else.

You have then: Pure performance car - bird
G8 in coupe, sedan, wagon, etc. - power and practicality
G5 - low price economy car

Rename the G8, predator...sounds so much better for such a sick looking car.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Nope. they just postponed the plans for the Kappa II Platform. We might see it in 2011 God willing.
really? I thought they were axed. that's good...I like the solstice/sky:thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Keep the G8, redo the GTO, and bring back the 'bird. The Solstice is hideous, the Sky does a way better job.
so you want a G8, GTO and a bird? being a little greedy are we? closest thing I could see would be a G8 and a 2-door G8...call it whatever u want. At this point I would think it's a long-shot.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Keep the G8 in sedan, create a G8 based wagon and coupe. Then throw in a smaller economical car along the lines of a G5, maybe something slightly different than the Cobalt, so its distinct. Keep the Pontiac brand as "Driving Excitement" or whatever it is called, and focus on that alone with these cars.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts