Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Didn't they already announced that the solstice is done after 2010? or at least they canceled development of the "next" model.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Keep the G8 and Solstice. Just make a G8 Sedan (done), Coupe, Vert and Wagon. There ya go. Performance in every shape.

GM even said the G3 won't stay for long. Lutz claimed it's a "Temporary car" whatever the hell that means...

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Keep the G8 and G5, bring back the 'bird and kill anything else.

You have then: Pure performance car - bird
G8 in coupe, sedan, wagon, etc. - power and practicality
G5 - low price economy car

Rename the G8, predator...sounds so much better for such a sick looking car.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Nope. they just postponed the plans for the Kappa II Platform. We might see it in 2011 God willing.
really? I thought they were axed. that's good...I like the solstice/sky:thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Keep the G8, redo the GTO, and bring back the 'bird. The Solstice is hideous, the Sky does a way better job.
so you want a G8, GTO and a bird? being a little greedy are we? closest thing I could see would be a G8 and a 2-door G8...call it whatever u want. At this point I would think it's a long-shot.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Keep the G8 in sedan, create a G8 based wagon and coupe. Then throw in a smaller economical car along the lines of a G5, maybe something slightly different than the Cobalt, so its distinct. Keep the Pontiac brand as "Driving Excitement" or whatever it is called, and focus on that alone with these cars.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts