3.7.9 on Powerblock.:thumbsup:

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Spike TV, yes.

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
This is not from spike, but about the car and boat.

He says the structure is there for towing, which we already knew from the AU cars.

·
Registered
589 Posts
maybe a dumb name but a serious car. That hood thing they got on that one is ugly tho and so where the side exhaust exits behind the rear tires.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
yeah but when i saw it on sunday I seriously thought it was a coupe but then they did a close up of it and I realized it was a 4 door.seriously someone needs to chop a g8 into that coupe concept similar to what WCC did to the charger(4 door version)
neat car though,but you could be like the redneck airlines at the tail end of this video I'd thought you'd all get a couple of good chuckles out of
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7hVtAysmjQ
ENJOY:lol::lol:

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
No offense but the G8 (like the G5, G6) is a dumb name.

Seriously...
You're probably in the minority with that one, It's worked for the Euro-manufacturers for quite some time. I think it is 10x better than thinking of dumb names like Phoenix and some of the others we've had over the years. Much more professional :thumbsup:

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah but when i saw it on sunday I seriously thought it was a coupe but then they did a close up of it and I realized it was a 4 door.seriously someone needs to chop a g8 into that coupe concept similar to what WCC did to the charger(4 door version)
neat car though,but you could be like the redneck airlines at the tail end of this video I'd thought you'd all get a couple of good chuckles out of
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7hVtAysmjQ
ENJOY:lol::lol:
Waste of space in a perfectlyt good thread.

You didn't miss anything from the episode. They mentioned the "tuner", but I never checked it out.

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts

They were thinking about a coupe for pontiac, but I think that changed with the new CAFE and now the economy, so I doubt we will see it.
http://www.5thgen.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5102
Here are a few chops of the Holden Coupe 60

·
Registered
12 Posts
^ And a lot of people went ga-ga over those concept pictures at the ls1gto.com forums. I don't get it. Looks just like the last GTOs to me. I also don't understand the fascination with the G8, as it seems like basically a 4 door version of the GTO.

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So tell us your opinion of let's say the CTSV.

BTW, I am changing my username to Beer_Drinker_Adam

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
You're probably in the minority with that one, It's worked for the Euro-manufacturers for quite some time. I think it is 10x better than thinking of dumb names like Phoenix and some of the others we've had over the years. Much more professional :thumbsup:

Wasn't the "Phoenix" a twin turbo 5.7L Thirdgen Trans am?

My thoughts on the CTSV?

Good looking car, fast car, dumb name...just a bunch of letters that don't mean anything...unless they stand for something.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts