Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[ Pontiac USA ]

Detroit - After sifting through more than 18,000 possibilities, Pontiac has chosen to keep it simple, naming the recently revealed G8 sport truck the "G8 ST." ...

More...

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
**** i want one, but i just don't know if i can one live with all the insurance(toyota mr2 turbo, 2010 camaro,2010 G8 ST, and a bike) plus being 19 with lots o tickets.... hmmm idk?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
The G8 ST???? That's the best they could come up with? Are ya freakin kiddin me?:BangHead: No wonder Detroit is in trouble!

·
Registered
104 Posts
awesome...........man selecting my next ride is getting harder now, when the G8 came out I was about to jump at it, but I still want the camaro, now I want both the camaro and G8 ST, but I dont have the money for both. Well just have to wait and see

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Cool.....there will be a 5.3L V8 in the next Colorado/Canyon trucks, and now this? I love 'muscle trucks' almost as much as muscle cars.....even though the G8 ST is more of a car.:cool: Bring it on.....the more RWD V8 cehicles in the states, the better!

·
Registered
313 Posts
I hate the name.. but I love the car

I'm taking delivery of one of these next moth - the Australian Version (Holden SS-V Ute)..in Voodoo blue.. cant wait!!

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
I hate the name.. but I love the car

I'm taking delivery of one of these next moth - the Australian Version (Holden SS-V Ute)..in Voodoo blue.. cant wait!!
Cool! I'm assuming you're across the pond from us. Make sure you post up some pics when you pick her up......burnouts are nice, too!;)

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
G8 Sport Truck. ST. Make sense.

I still see this lasting as long as the SSR.
Yeah, the name makes sense. As Tim said, that was the preliminary name before the "name the sport truck" contest was started. My point is: Why bother with a naming contest when the final name is what they started with in the first place? Seems like a complete waste of time to me. Oh, and yes, I agree, this vehicle will be around about as long as the SSR. To "niche" market I think.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts