Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Badass. :roxor:

Anyone else spot the irony in this picture?

there just happens to be a Grand Prix in the back (the car the G8 Replaced. ooh facepalm.:lol:)

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
yeah i'm hard pressed to find any distinction between the g8 with a 6 and the GXP(i guess that makes it a sleeper):lol:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
EXACTLY:hello::lol:

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
I got tired of waiting for the GXP. The wife didn't care and she didn't want a Caddy CTS. ( and I tried several times)

I'm happy with the G8 GT.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I think it's a bad ass sedan that will compete with the euro's for a lot less fundage too.:roxor::patriot::roxor: What engine will it have?:patriot:
I would assume it would be the same LS3/L99 as the camaro.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It's a Tremec TR6060 six-speed, and it's the same MM6 version used in the base-model and Z06 Corvettes, which means it has the customary annoying fuel-saving skip-shift crapola. A six-speed 6L80 automatic is Standard. With the manual-equipped models, a limited-slip diff. comes standard.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
It's a Tremec TR6060 six-speed, and it's the same MM6 version used in the base-model and Z06 Corvettes, which means it has the customary annoying fuel-saving skip-shift crapola. A six-speed 6L80 automatic is Standard. With the manual-equipped models, a limited-slip diff. comes standard.
so does the A6 come with the L99 like the Camaro's?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts