Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://weblog.signonsandiego.com/weblogs/garage/2008/01/2009_chevrolet_camaro.html
Chevrolet has released the first and only official photograph to date of the 2009 Chevrolet Camaro, while engineers were fine tuning aerodynamics and cooling efficiency.
Pre-production Camaros will be seen on U.S. and Australian roads as GM continues with testing and development, the company said in a press release. The car goes on sale in the fall.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Error. As of this article's date, GM had also given us the front shot, so the statement "Chevrolet has released the first and only official photograph to date" is wrong.

And yes, as said above, it's a 2010.

Will it go on sale this fall? They haven't said officially, and they will be making some this year, but most likely they won't have any going to dealers until first quarter 2009.

Trust this site, not journalists. They have no accountability. If something is posted incorrectly here, 30 people jump all over you. :D

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
The car goes INTO PRODUCTION in the fall

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Error. As of this article's date, GM had also given us the front shot, so the statement "Chevrolet has released the first and only official photograph to date" is wrong.

And yes, as said above, it's a 2010.

Will it go on sale this fall? They haven't said officially, and they will be making some this year, but most likely they won't have any going to dealers until first quarter 2009.

Trust this site, not journalists. They have no accountability. If something is posted incorrectly here, 30 people jump all over you. :D
Were you here when there was a guy that worked at a dealership claiming to know inside info? That was a thread of epic awesome.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Yep that was epic! Funny to no avail.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
I see a lot of posts still saying they can't wait for their LS2 or LS7 Camaro. I don't like to bust balls or be mean, but I wish GM would officially release an announcement stateing the engine options so we could have in BIG BOLD letters on the home page that the LS2 and LS7 are dead motors and the engine options for the Camaro are................. You really can't blame the mass public that doesn't follow the forums though.
The magazines have been getting the facts screwed up since the debut of the concept.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hah.......I had forgotten about CamaroNation and the Sailor Moon avatar.......

What a tool.......wonder which food chain he's working at now? McD's or BK? We may never know........

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts