Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they hidden headlights was already ruled out, but in the pas RS wasn't just headlights, it was a whole trim package. From what we've seen of the pre-production there is no billet gas cap like the concept, a basic shifter, not billet or chrome, and many other features in the concept are not in the pre-production. Perhaps they will make some of these extras that we saw on the concept as an RS package.

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Yeah you're right, RS has always been an appearance package which included a number of items.
The 67-69 made it famous with the hideaway headlights, but RS was around for years and years.
Heck, RS has more of a name on Camaro than SS does.

·
Registered
330 Posts
yes there were more RS Camaros... but the SS name means oh so much more ;)

·
Registered
149 Posts
I guess when you think about it everything these days has daytime running lamps so how could they even do covered headlights? Would have been nice though.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I guess when you think about it everything these days has daytime running lamps so how could they even do covered headlights? Would have been nice though.
The RS would have daytime fog lights

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have both...a '69 SS (with hidden headlights) and a '92 RS and both are special...each has it's own personality...I just have to wait and see which will apeal to me more...hidden lights on a 2009 would be awesome...I love mine....

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
I have both...a '69 SS (with hidden headlights) and a '92 RS and both are special...each has it's own personality...I just have to wait and see which will apeal to me more...hidden lights on a 2009 would be awesome...I love mine....
That is pure art right there :roxor::patriot:

·
Registered
37 Posts
1886 Camaro Sports Coupe? How many horsepower on that badboy..2? :D
170 (LG4) from the factory with about 25 more added on. And I love it. Besides the speed limit is 55mph and the gas is 3.60 so it's the perfect daily driver. It is not always about the max in horses.

Besides I get to choose from 3 Camaros depending on my mood that day...and when I get my 5th gen I will have more choices....LOL

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
170 (LG4) from the factory with about 25 more added on. And I love it. Besides the speed limit is 55mph and the gas is 3.60 so it's the perfect daily driver. It is not always about the max in horses.

Besides I get to choose from 3 Camaros depending on my mood that day...and when I get my 5th gen I will have more choices....LOL
In your sig it says "1886 Camaro Sports Coupe"
1886, not 1986. :p

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts