Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they hidden headlights was already ruled out, but in the pas RS wasn't just headlights, it was a whole trim package. From what we've seen of the pre-production there is no billet gas cap like the concept, a basic shifter, not billet or chrome, and many other features in the concept are not in the pre-production. Perhaps they will make some of these extras that we saw on the concept as an RS package.

·
Registered
330 Posts
yes there were more RS Camaros... but the SS name means oh so much more ;)

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have both...a '69 SS (with hidden headlights) and a '92 RS and both are special...each has it's own personality...I just have to wait and see which will apeal to me more...hidden lights on a 2009 would be awesome...I love mine....

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
I have both...a '69 SS (with hidden headlights) and a '92 RS and both are special...each has it's own personality...I just have to wait and see which will apeal to me more...hidden lights on a 2009 would be awesome...I love mine....
1886 Camaro Sports Coupe? How many horsepower on that badboy..2? :D

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
That is pure art right there :roxor::patriot:

·
Registered
37 Posts
1886 Camaro Sports Coupe? How many horsepower on that badboy..2? :D
170 (LG4) from the factory with about 25 more added on. And I love it. Besides the speed limit is 55mph and the gas is 3.60 so it's the perfect daily driver. It is not always about the max in horses.

Besides I get to choose from 3 Camaros depending on my mood that day...and when I get my 5th gen I will have more choices....LOL

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
170 (LG4) from the factory with about 25 more added on. And I love it. Besides the speed limit is 55mph and the gas is 3.60 so it's the perfect daily driver. It is not always about the max in horses.

Besides I get to choose from 3 Camaros depending on my mood that day...and when I get my 5th gen I will have more choices....LOL
In your sig it says "1886 Camaro Sports Coupe"
1886, not 1986. :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.