Modern Camaro Forums banner

Possible striping options

3K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Jekyll-N-Hyde 
#1 ·
Hello,

There's been a lot of talk about what color combonations people would like with their stripes and body color. And usually it's in reference to the single stripe. What are the chances that there will also be a striping option with the second single line like seen on Bumblebee? Or is the single stripe more standard on cars like these?

Sean

Discussion starter · #4 ·
I would say a double stripe is more prelevent, expecially on GM vehicles. That's assuming they offer stripes. Of course, there are a million companies that make vinyl stripes in any number of shades to look how you want them to look and fit for relatively little cash. I bought some silver double stripes for my S-10 for $150...about three years ago I guess.
Just curious, how do the vinyl stripes look? Do they have that smooth painted on high gloss look, or are they kind of thick, and buldge up a little to where you can see an edge on them?

Sean

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.