Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From NELSON

...According to the LATimes:

Even if he leaves, Spielberg will remain the crown jewel of the acquisition for many years. He and director Michael Bay have signed on to make "Transformers 2," scheduled to hit theaters in the summer of 2009.

Also, I've heard from sources that the studio wants to start shooting some stuff before the writers' strike which will take place June 2008 if negotiations go no where.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Bumblebee and Cliffjumper FTW!! We know 2 decepticons didn't get nerfed Barricade and Starscream wonder which ones they will have this time.

·
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Luwinkle I would trust IMDB about as much as I would walking into a Chevy dealer and being able to order a 5th gen Camaro right now.

Bumblebee and Cliffjumper FTW!! We know 2 decepticons didn't get nerfed Barricade and Starscream wonder which ones they will have this time.
also Scorpinok was not killed. Cliffjumper could be a possibility. But I am sure the cast of bots will be just as impressive...:D

Would be nice to see the Constructicons..

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and there lies the proof. there is no filming going on. Nothing....How can they film anything if they do not even have a script yet?

I mean even at break neck speed to get the movie out its not possible to be "filming". Heck even Bay himself was at odds only a few weeks ago about even doing part 2 and he is the director...After the whole blue ray fiasco he was not sure if he was onboard or not...Shai is doing the 4th Indiana Jones movie right now and has one more up before jumping back into TF.
Best possible guess is the springtime to see anything come about. Plot script locations and so on..then bam they film and then CGI and done and out in 2009..

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
They left it wide open for the next one. Bumblebee-ZL-1/SS/Z-28, whatever the top model is for 2009. He could use the upgrades for much more a** kickin in TF2. Besides, he needs alittle help. And they should change Jazz to the next GTO/ G-8, whatever pontiac plans to have for their top model of 2009.

·
Registered
114 Posts
They are probably gonna rebuild him or something... at least I hope so he was awesome lol. :) but I doubt he's gonna be the camaro convertible, but that WOULD be awesome. Possibly Bumblebee may be able to go into convertible mode, lol

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts