Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Possibly one of the ugliest camaro's out there

Just ran into this Camaro at a local shopping mall...the rear reflectors kill me and the "chevy fast Camaro" is hilarious

Attachments

·
Registered
511 Posts
That is lame. : /

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
:lol: Even has a AAA bumper sticker! :lol:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Scott, I'm not sure, but I'm willing to bet that the white and pink one was a tribute to Breast Cancer. It would have been done a lot better, but that's the first thing I think of when I look at the picture.

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Scott, I'm not sure, but I'm willing to bet that the white and pink one was a tribute to Breast Cancer. It would have been done a lot better, but that's the first thing I think of when I look at the picture.
Yes...it is...but that one is quite an extreme. Here's one that I took pics of here in Dallas at Texas Motor Speedway two years ago. I can't remember whether the owner was a survivor herself or she had lost someone close...but the criticism seems a bit insensitive. I'm not a lover of pink but I thought this one was beautiful.

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

·
Registered
99 Posts
I love 442s and W30'S I have to ask .... Why?
LG_KM_7T_4422.jpg

the Camaro design is good the way it is.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Yes...it is...but that one is quite an extreme. Here's one that I took pics of here in Dallas at Texas Motor Speedway two years ago. I can't remember whether the owner was a survivor herself or she had lost someone close...but the criticism seems a bit insensitive. I'm not a lover of pink but I thought this one was beautiful.

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]
It is very tasteful :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
These...not so tasteful...lol. I posted them before in the youtube thread but for those that missed 'em...enjoy! [URL="
[/URL]

2010 Camaro Candy Green Asanti Grill Dubs & HID's - YouTube

FEMALE'S 2010 Chevy Camaro on 28" Dub Joker Floaters - YouTube

1st 2010 Chevy Camaro on 30s !!!! - YouTube
Some people Just DON'T Have a CLUE in Life!!!!!!! I hope I don't ever see any of those DONKED up Camaros while I'm out driving around, I would Probably Wreck from Laughing so Hard!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts