Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as i sit here posting my 8000th post i was thinking back and remembering when i first joined :5go:..All the friends i made on here and several i have actually met. I remember being honored becoming the 2nd MOTM behind Tim (Octane the fonder of MC). I have even recieved a prized signed Litho #28 from Mike Judge in Oshawa Canada. I have always been able to come here and feel at "HOME" you all are very special and important to me. I know most of my posts are just :blahblah::blahblah:::blahblah: But i do have a few good worthy ones ;) I love showing off my Camaro when cleaned and still get compliments thinking its new... :lol: I want to thank everyone for putting up with me and allowing me continue to be on here cause im sure i have rubbed a few people the wrong way and posted stuff most didnt want to post but i felt at the time someone needed to say something and since i have been on here for awhile so i did... Heck i was even a MOD for a little while until there was some miscommunications but who knows maybe i will be honored with being a mod once again in the future.

See here i go again :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: but who cares its my post :nana:

But seriously :5go: will always be my home and you all will always be my friends
Thank you for taking the time to read my posts... ;)

·
Registered
807 Posts
Congratzz 'bama'...!
Good to have you here...!

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
:D I think its great you have stuck around all this time ... maybe one day we will catch up with hotrod ... :lol: (I laugh because I expect to see post 12000 or 13000 out of him this year)

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
8000 post is awsome but not surprised and loved every one you did my friend!

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
:cheers: :cheers:

Congrats....great post. I heart MC.....everyone is so wonderful and even though I've never met anyone IRL(yet)...I would consider some here "friends". I've have felt at home here since day I joined

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
:D I think its great you have stuck around all this time ... maybe one day we will catch up with hotrod ... :lol: (I laugh because I expect to see post 12000 or 13000 out of him this year)
:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Hehe.. keep em, commen.. :lol:.. always invite to that race, bahaha
Me sure is trying.. :eek: / :lol: still like to know, how that member me & Bam.. seen,
got all those posts, in one day.. they stayed on the list for some time too :lol::facepalm::lol:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 8 of 8 Posts