Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a thread on another board got me to thinking this might be fun. post up a picture of yourself when you were a kid. it could be a funny photo, a school photo, a photo of you doing something you liked or posing with a cool car. anything at all. it's always fun to see how people looked when they were younger :D

i'll start i guess...

here's me when i was about 5 years old with my first pony "Honey" ...my love for horsepower started early :lol:

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
a thread on another board got me to thinking this might be fun. post up a picture of yourself when you were a kid. it could be a funny photo, a school photo, a photo of you doing something you liked or posing with a cool car. anything at all. it's always fun to see how people looked when they were younger :D
Hey...that's not fair...I've got to dig a lot farther than you for those childhood photos. :p

But now that you've thrown down the gauntlet...I accept the challenge...but this could take a few days. :lol:

BTW...that is a very cute picture. [URL="
[/URL]

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey...that's not fair...I've got to dig a lot farther than you for those childhood photos. :p

But now that you've thrown down the gauntlet...I accept the challenge...but this could take a few days. :lol:

BTW...that is a very cute picture. [URL="
[/URL]
:lol: go for it girl! and thx :yay:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts

i'll start i guess...

here's me when i was about 5 years old with my first pony "Honey" ...my love for horsepower started early :lol:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW How Cute look at Salena and her PONY :lol:

I will have to phone my parents and get a picture of myself when I was little lol

I dont have any pics of myself from anything prior to 3 years ago laying around.

From Ponys to a Hearse hahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hardy har har, Jekyll. at least i never owned the Ford version :lol: can't wait to see ur pic. haha!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts