Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we have a picture thread, but since I'm about to graduate, I wanted to see what you guys were like in highschool. If you can post a pic of you with your highschool car if you can. I'll start:

First day of my senior year and around 200lbs. Now 185 and shooting for 175 by summer! Trying to slim for college and my motorcycle! ;)

BTW, Small highschool: it's very sad my 5.0 is the fastest car there!

(Weird Face/Pose, my neighbor surprised attacked me with the camera!)

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
My High School didnt take pictures because they steal your soul and trap it inside the picture ;)

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
It's easier for you to post your HS pix...because you're still in HS.

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
I would but in place of my picture was a no photo caption camera didnt work :rotflmao:..........hey if you look up fugly in dicitionary it wont have my picture either but it will have my name and say enough said :barf:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
It's easier for you to post your HS pix...because you're still in HS.
They did not have records yet when powerfreak was in high school :lol:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
They did not have records yet when powerfreak was in high school :lol:

no, we did have records...the kind with music on them. :rolleyes: And the camera's we had used that weird stuff called "film".

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
no, we did have records...the kind with music on them. :rolleyes: And the camera's we had used that weird stuff called "film".
I still listen to records with music on them... I still use that weird stuff called film :D

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I still listen to records with music on them... I still use that weird stuff called film :D

than I'm either not that old, or you're just as old as me.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Ill say you are not that old :thumbsup:

thanks, I like to think so. I'm old enough that my high school parking lot didn't have any ricers in it. :eek:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
I know we have a picture thread, but since I'm about to graduate, I wanted to see what you guys were like in highschool. If you can post a pic of you with your highschool car if you can. I'll start:

First day of my senior year and around 200lbs. Now 185 and shooting for 175 by summer! Trying to slim for college and my motorcycle! ;)

BTW, Small highschool: it's very sad my 5.0 is the fastest car there!

(Weird Face/Pose, my neighbor surprised attacked me with the camera!)
I'm still a youngun compared to some of the guys here, but my freshman year of high school was the same year Compact Discs (CDs) first appeared in music stores.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
c'mon you guys... u skurred to post up your dorky high school pics? :lol: just messin'

i'm still a dork.. so here's my dorky self at 16 with my first car... the 3.1L 94 Corsica:

·
Registered
738 Posts
The funny part is that you guys joke that they didn't take pictures, or have records ect ect.

The sad part is that I believe you.

Old farts!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
When I was in high school, they were still hand painting them on the cave walls :D

Is this one of your hunting pix? Must have been some good eats that night. :D

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
ill scan some of my graduation pics with my car....im embarrassed it would be considered rice nowadays

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Adam, that picture is ripe for a caption contest:

"...because Megadeth is the coolest band in the land, that's why!"

I stopped wearing band shirts after 9th grade. Girls aren't into that stuff. ;)

This is my Junior year. What a dork, but I sure was proud of my IROC. EDIT: This was the spring of 2000 :lol:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts