Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
I'm curious who else has done white stripes.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
If this color was available when I got my car....mine would have been green.

·
Registered
49 Posts
The more I see this color, the more I like it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
WOW, nice synergy green Callaway!

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Got Another Synergy Green Camaro

Envy, that is HOT!
Thanks Scotty! :D

Envy was lonely...so I ordered her a friend on ebay and died laughing when it arrived and I got a look at the plates.

Now Envy has a MiniMe. :lol: :thumbsup:

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Envy, where did you get the seat covers?
I had to have leather in my SGM so I upgraded at the dealership in my original purchase. I added the Camaro embroidery which was done in CA. It was my dealers idea to do the green leather inserts and stitching on the seats. He promised that they would remove the inserts if I didn't like them because I was really worried that the green wouldn't match. They did a super job, the match is near perfect and I love them. :D

So the answer to your question is that they were custom made by Classic Soft Trim for my dealership to our specifications. Total cost for the black/green leather seat upgrade was $1195 and the Camaro embroidery was an additional $425. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I had to have leather in my SGM so I upgraded at the dealership in my original purchase. I added the Camaro embroidery which was done in CA. It was my dealers idea to do the green leather inserts and stitching on the seats. He promised that they would remove the inserts if I didn't like them because I was really worried that the green wouldn't match. They did a super job, the match is near perfect and I love them. :D

So the answer to your question is that they were custom made by Classic Soft Trim for my dealership to our specifications. Total cost for the black/green leather seat upgrade was $1195 and the Camaro embroidery was an additional $425. :thumbsup:
I'm envious ;)

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
dear god that callaway is incredible! almost as awesome as Envy's :chevy:
That was soooo nice of you to say...whether it's true or not. :D
(Truthfully...that Callaway SGM was the first and only SGM that I have envyed since I bought Envy.)

I'm envious ;)
Thank you Mandy. Since you're new around here...you may not have seen my personalized plates.

[URL="
[/URL]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts