Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post PICS of your current rides!

We have threads to post pics of current Camaros, plenty of others here who own hot rides that are not Camaros. So I'll start one for everyone to post pics of their rides Camaro or not.

Mine, 05 PBM GTO M6 and 00 red Z28 A4. Z pics are from an old camera phone so disreguard the low quality.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
My 2001 Chevy S10 Blazer with the ZR2 off road package. It is my first car

·
Registered
49 Posts

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
http://www.5thgen.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10053

:D

2000 GMC Sierra Z71. Pics below are from August 2007.

Original owner with 197K miles currently on the clock

Mods: Trenz billet grille, cleared headlamps & parking lamps, z71 decals removed, 2005 Canyon Z71 emblems added, 2004 Silverado tails, 285/72 R16 BFG ATs, extang tonneau & Painted Tahoe door handles

Basic performance mods: www.wait4meperformance.com tuned PCM, Flowmaster 50 exhaust, K&N FIPK air intake

·
8,984 Posts
See sig.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
My 2001 Chevy S10 Blazer with the ZR2 off road package. It is my first car
I had one of those...I loved that effin truck. Just a little tough to get a baby in and out of the back, so I needed to sell it.

My current ride is an '05 trailblazer...it looks like every other non-SS silver trailblazer, so I'm not gonna use any bandwith posting pix...you'll probably see one on the road the next time you leave the house anyway. My garage is empty waiting for my Camaro.

·
Registered
729 Posts
1985 Buick Regal LTD

I think I might have finally been able to get these pics into this thread....now maybe they'll be post-able into "gallery" on profile...I've been unable to get this to happen, pics taken with an old phone of mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
206 Posts
Pics of my Camaro's below....I also have a 2003 Trailblazer and a 1993 Geo Prism!

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
my daily driver for the last 4 years:

92 Buick Roadmaster Sedan

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
^^ That is sick...

And the guy with the regal...yea!

I drive a '88 Trans AM GTA - 355TPI/Auto, stripped, cammed, muffler delete, cat delete, smog delete, a/c delete, rear seat delete, headers, ported intake plenum, 24# injectors, and more...

1 - 20 of 90 Posts