Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The pet thread

We've seen everyone's cars, now let's see your pets!

This is Tyson, our 11 month old Dachshund. 14lbs of fury!

Here, the butthead managed to get on the table and couldn't get down...

This was about 6 months or so ago...

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Here are my cats, Simba (on the right) and Cali (on the left), ready for a wrestling match...Cali has still not figured out she is outweighed by ~100%...

Here is Sparky, one of my girlfriend's cats...this is back in December 2007 when he was just about to realize the top of that travel bag was to be zipped shut for a 12-hour drive to Salt Lake City for Christmas...

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You all have some beautiful animals.

Our three stooges...left to right: Ranger, Cowboy and Maverick. Yes, they are named after teams that play in/near Dallas! Ranger and Cowboy are both Mini Rat Terriers and Maverick is a Toy Poodle.

Those three look like trouble!

and I sell / raise pups too!
Are those also MSRP or less? ;)

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
This is Moose. I lost him last April. :( He was with me a very short 8 yrs., but they were the best 8 yrs. :) He's still a very big part of me.

This is my newest "son", Buddy. He just turned 11 mo. yesterday. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,136 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I also forgot to mention the Pits we have. I think I mentioned my babies in a thread a few months ago, no?

Bombay:

Mylou (her brother's name is skip, so we named her Mylou. (like Skip to Mylou. ROFL) Had 5 babies 2 months ago, but 2 didn't make it. :(

Deebo The nicest one. No, I mean it.

And Queenie. She since had 14 puppies. All too rambunctious.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Here's my pride of lawn lions;

Milli. She came from the shelter.

Ezekiel (Zek), or as I call him E Z. he was a drop off out in the country, and found residence in my friend's garage. "Do you have room for a cat" I was asked. :)

And this is Poncho. He showed up at my door as it was just starting to rain, a cold rain. So I put him out in the garage. In the morning, guess where I found him... on the top of my Firebird convertible. Appropriately, he got the name. :)

1 - 20 of 311 Posts