Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is MangyLu, my 2 years old pitbull
She's a little one at just over 40 pounds, she had a rough start to life, almost starving at 4 months old.
We had her as a foster (she was rescued from lousy surroundings) as I ended up adopting her.

No, that is not her crate in the background :lol:

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
My son, Moose :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
My Zoo

Hello. Here is a picture of my sweet Dragons. Myla, Draco, & new addition who we just rescued Twist. Some people so not deserve animals. She has a 90degree kink at the base of her tail from being in a very small cage 7 being starved half to death. Before we rescued her from the Reptile Sanctuary 3 other families seen her but said no because she was not "able to breed". I could careless if she breeds I just want her to be happy, which she is. I also have:
3 Cats -
Solo Rescued - was vet tech & somebody brought him in few hrs old. His mother & siblings were dead around him, he was the sole survivor - thus fitting his name Solo. I could not let the vet put him down so I took him at like 3 inches big.
KITT - Go figure All black long haired cat also rescued was left on driveway of previous co-worker
Crager- rescued from our garage in middle of winter from colony of feral cats

4 Turtles -
3 Red Eared - Flip, BB, Steal
Yellow Slider - BUMBLEBEE

2 Ferrets - Kharma & Oliver rescued from neglectful dumba** immature brother who left them in his abandoned apartment after his girlfriend dumped him in the middle of summer - I took them after I found out, have yet to talk to him as you can tell there is some tension there

1 Eastern Flying Collared Lizard - Scissors - If you are looking for an awesome pet I suggest one of these. They can jump incredibly & run on their hind legs like little t-Rexs

5 Newts - 3 Firebelly & 2 rough
Max is the king Schwartzinger Newt ( however you spell it )
Dino - Looks like mini dinosaur
Burn - I thought he was dead & tried to revive him, accidentally burned him now he got a obvious lump of a burn - but he is still alive. Thank goodness
Baby - littlest one
Noname - Other rough newt

that is my zoo. I have alot of animals I know. When you come into my house you could never tell.can;t smell a thing. I am very sensitive to smells & pride myself on that. I have 2 autistic toddler sons & the animals are great therapy for my boys as well as a good chore. They also are very calming for them. When they get upset they can watch the turtles & calm down. Happy Holidays.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Can ANYBODY tell me how to post a picture on here????

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
Can ANYBODY tell me how to post a picture on here????
If you don't have your own hosting:
Look below the post the orange bar will say Additional Options
Just bellow that there is a button that says Mnage Atachments
Click on it
a new screen will pop up
Click on Browse
Find the file on you computer and open it
Click the button that says Upload
Wait a few seconds and it should be uploaded

If you have your own hosting:
Click the Icon above your post when posting that looks like this-

I screen will pop up then just enter the URL of the pic
Press the OK button
This will put your pic in your post it will look like this in your post before you hit Submit Reply without the spaces between IMG
[ I M G ]http://www.5thgen.org/forum/images/editor/insertimage.gif[/IMG]

If you are uploading like in the first way when you don't have your own hosting, you can also insert the pic after it is hosted your using the second method I posted. Just after you upload it right click on the file you downloaded and click on properties, copy the URL and put it in like I mentioned above. This way the image will appear in the post without having to click on it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Thanks, its the same as on thirdgen.org I just forgot to look for it when I posted the reply. DUH!!! I went to edit & that option was not there so i did not see it then. Heres my dragons!!! Can't post it files too big. I figured it out. LOL

·
Registered
506 Posts
One of our Queensland Heelers, Jack.

The other one tore up the yard while we were away today so he doesn't get to be on the internet tonight.

·
Registered
742 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
haha true that.

·
5,668 Posts
I wish it was legal to punch parents who do that in the mouth.
If you don't have the time/energy to watch your kid properly or use a stroller, either stay home or find a baby sitter.
LOL I bought one of those for my daughter, but it was because we were going deep sea fishing and the last time we had went the side of the boat was kinda open. It ended up being that the boat we went on this time had closed rails so we didn't have to use it.

I do agree general use is kinda wierd though.

·
Registered
637 Posts
But little ones are quicker than you realize. Tieing them to something heavy than they are is good for quite a bit of piece of mind in public.

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
But little ones are quicker than you realize. Tieing them to something heavy than they are is good for quite a bit of piece of mind in public.
I'm not a parent, but I agree 100%. Kids are quick, and with the help of a stranger, they can be even quicker. You could literally look the other way for 10 secs and lose them in a crowd.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
urban..that's a massive black weiner.

Anywho..I used to have a pet..until my sister moved out and took him with her..let him get fat and develop arthritis and then left him over at HER father's(my half-sister) house..who doesn't have a fence..and he ran away. Several years ago..I miss that **** dog. Was a Cocker Spanial/Poodle mix. He was badass.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
2,416 Posts

Here is our whippet (female) Chevy in the Formula she was still a pup then now she is just over 1yr. Anytime someone asks Selena " why did you name her Chevy?" she replies "because she is FAST."

This is our other dog Lauren 7 yr old doberman pinscher. Lately I call her (the way Rick James said it on Dave Chapelle's show) SECURITY!!!! She sleeps inside in her own room, but can make it to the fence in 3.2 seconds to let you know there is something you don't want to me on the other side. She does her job very well.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts