Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a 2ss back in Oct with everyone else, and I'm still waiting. My car wasn't picked for production intially because of the constraint on the hurst shifter. At the time, I didn't care, as I was having trouble selling my 06 Monte Carlo, and I was in a fight with my medical insurance over a bill. So I looked at it as time to get those things resolved. Luckly everything worked out, and when it did, I told my dealer to delete the shifter and get the car in production. All I know is that my car was selected for production on April 21, no status change after that. I just heard today that my dealer got a Black 2SS on their lot avalable for sale. I didn't see it in person, but their web site has it listed. Based on the price it looks like the only difference between the one they have and what I have on order is the RS package. I called and left a message for the saleman I've been working with. The dilemma is, if this car is available, do I go for it or wait? UGH DESCIONS DESCIONS :D
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top