Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
The Rear TailLights Don't do it for me, neither does the checker scheme... The Double headlights not to bad, might take a little to get use to though... Liked the Rear decklid...

·
8,984 Posts
That is HORRID. I like the wheels. Is that a Stanley Amp on the trunk lid?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Not my cup o tea, but as a retired autobody tech/painter,I can appreciate the effort put into this Camaro. Remember,the customer is always right!

·
Registered
277 Posts
IMO it looks dorked up. Hope it doesn't catch on as a look.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i think it would be waaaay too expensive to catch on as a "look" but ya never know...it isn't my cup of tea either but it looks like there was allllllot of work put into it

·
8,984 Posts
Not my cup o tea, but as a retired autobody tech/painter,I can appreciate the effort put into this Camaro. Remember,the customer is always right!
Well yes and no.

The customer is rarely right, but it is our job to make them FEEL like they are right. This only applies to discussions of subjectiveness.:lol:

·
Registered
746 Posts
I dont like anything about the car except the wheels, tailights are hideous and I think the checkered paint job went out of style 15 years ago...JMO, I agree with the statement above that there was certainly some talent behind the job..impressive at that, and I'm sure its what the customer wanted...

·
Registered
585 Posts
The work effort is admirable. Kudos for trying to be different.

However, the car would have faired MUCH better if they kept it simple. I could do with the double front headlights... However, things just got ultra ridiculous when they showed the excessive amount of checkered flags and the rear lights.

My favorite? How they modified the hood... That I like.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts