Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was at borders last night looking through the magazines and i was looking at one that had like the top 100 cars of 2009 to buy or w.e. and it said for the camaro ss price at $33,000

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Noooooo, not another price thread:eek: I knew it was just a matter of time.:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

NO official prices have been released...the mags are just guessing:mad:

·
Registered
244 Posts
SearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearch

·
Registered
177 Posts
SearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearchSearch
that is impressive

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hahaha sorry i just thought i would put it up :rotflmao: i cant believe u guys r freaking out bout it that bad

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
hahaha sorry i just thought i would put it up :rotflmao: i cant believe u guys r freaking out bout it that bad
Since you've only been here a few weeks, you've been spared the agony of the 100's of threads about prices, t-tops, 5th gen firebirds, production headlights, gas caps, Z/28-cancelled? etc.......that we've had over the last several months, so please excuse our AHHHHHHHHHHH, frustration.;)

Can wait for the spring...so we'll have a 'Real' car to talk about.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Since you've only been here a few weeks, you've been spared the agony of the 100's of threads about prices, t-tops, 5th gen firebirds, production headlights, gas caps, Z/28-cancelled? etc.......that we've had over the last several months, so please excuse our AHHHHHHHHHHH, frustration.;)

Can wait for the spring...so we'll have a 'Real' car to talk about.
x2

·
Registered
897 Posts
lol, u put ur laughing smiley inside the quote :)
Crap, stupid technological thing-a-ma-bob didn't read my mind and do what I wanted it to.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I was reading in my Official Car prices of 2009 (unofficial edition) and they said that FOR SURE the price of the base V6 would be $65,098.47 and the base V8 would be $0.68 plus $75,824.72 for paint.

I think these prices are very accurate and we should all expect to pay this.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I was reading in my Official Car prices of 2009 (unofficial edition) and they said that FOR SURE the price of the base V6 would be $65,098.47 and the base V8 would be $0.68 plus $75,824.72 for paint.

I think these prices are very accurate and we should all expect to pay this.
lets see here .68 + 75,824.72 = 75,825.40, good because if it was it $75,825.41, I would not buy it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts